Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

What I've Been Doing, Among Other Things

I think I'm in love....
This is Shane.  I wish I could tell you that he's mine, but I'm merely dogsitting for a neighbor.  Shane is a lovely boy, though.  He reminds me a great deal of Rufus, because he's a big sweetie.  I am hoping that this experience will get Steve ready to go looking soon, although I really want to get the front yard enclosed and landscaped before we get a new dog.  Maybe by my birthday, which is in October.  At any rate, it's really nice to have a dog in the house again.

2 comments:

Jennifer Montero said...

He looks like a sweetie. and there's nothing better than dog love. Enjoy your new albeit temporary companion.

Toni aka irishlas said...

Ah, dogsitting. We're doing that next weekend for our son and DIL. Year and a half beagle that is hyper! He's lovable, however. Finn and Shane don't mind him, but, Nuala is a different story. But then again, if someone stood right in my face and bayed at me I probably wouldn't be too fond of them either!

I can't imagine life without a dog. I've always had one since I was in second grade. But, sometimes, I do daydream about what life would be like without a pooper scooper :-)