Search This Blog

Sunday, January 15, 2017

The European Cookie Notice

It's been awhile since I last posted and I finally have something to share with you but things have changed since I last posted, most notably Google told me that due to some European law I have to tell you about cookie use on my blog.

I don't use cookies.  If Google is using cookies to track what you are doing on my blog, that's their thing and they can tell you all about it as far as I'm concerned.

Not sure if this covers my obligation or not, but it will have to do.

But since I want my own privacy respected, I'll certainly respect yours, and just know that I am not tracking anything.

You're welcome.


1 comment:

Leigh said...

Yeah, it's kind of annoying that non-Europeans are supposed to abide by European laws. I suppose if we use their free services, however, we have to abide by their rules.